ASHRAE Fall Educational Courses
Post date: Aug 11, 2011 7:21:50 PM
Data Centers, Standards 90.1 and 189.1 Featured in ASHRAE Fall Educational Courses
ATLANTA – Three new courses related to data center efficiency and ASHRAE standards on energy efficiency and high-performance building design are part of the 12 online professional development courses being offered this fall by ASHRAE through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical and advanced beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn continuing education credits for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses are:
• Basics of High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 19
• Advanced High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 21
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Sept. 26
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sept. 29
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting, Oct. 3
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Design, Oct. 31
• Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Applications, Nov. 2
• Evaluating the Performance of LEED®-Certified Buildings, Nov. 7
• Project Management for Improved IAQ, Nov. 9
• Data Center Energy Efficiency, Part 1, Oct. 10, and Part 2, Oct. 12
• Using Standard 90.1 to Meet LEED Requirements, Part 1, Oct. 17, and Part 2, Oct. 19
• Implementing Standard 189.1, Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Part 1, Oct. 24, and Part 2, Oct. 26
For registration costs and to register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses. Site licenses are available to organizations that will be having five or more seminar participants. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 678-539-1146.
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is an international organization of some 50,000 persons. ASHRAE fulfills its mission of advancing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through research, standards writing, publishing and continuing education.